Salary advance loans are a type of personal loan where a borrower gets a loan with a firm agreement to repay the loan at the next time the borrower receives his pay or salary. Salary advance loans are some of the most popular types of personals loans in Nigeria.
All banks in Nigeria offer salary advance loans to their customers. Loan apps and other lending firms also offer salary advance loans to their customers. Some employers also do same.
How to Apply for Salary Advance Loans in Nigeria
The following are the steps to take to apply for a salary advance loan in Nigeria:
- The first step in applying for a salary advance loan in Nigeria is for the borrower to decide the type and tenor of the salary advance loan he or she wants.
- Contact your preferred bank or lending firm. You can contact any bank or lending firm or apply through a loan app.
- Ensure you have a Bank verification Number (BVN).
- Fill the loan application form. This can be filled in the offices of the bank. You may also be able to fill the loan application form online. The bank or lending firm will conduct a credit search on you to know your suitability for the loan.
- The bank or lending firm may ask for your employment records, personal details and other details that will assist them to know the type of loan to offer you, the amount and the lending rate.
- If the loan application is successful, your bank account will be credited.
Where can you get salary advance loans in Nigeria?
The following are the places where you can get personal loans in Nigeria:
- Banks: You can get salary advance loans from banks like First Bank, Access Bank, Union Bank, Zenith Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Titan trust Bank and Standard Chartered Bank etc.
- Renmoney: Renmoney is one of the most popular online lending firms in Nigeria. You can get salary advance loan up to N4 million from Renmoney. You just need to apply online or in their offices.
- Carbon: Carbon (formerly known as Paylater) is is also one of the most popular online lending platforms in Nigeria. You can get up to N500,000 salary advance loan from Carbon. The tenor of this loan is usually less than 6 months.
- Sharpsharp Loan: Sharpsharp loan is a type of salary advance offered by Credit Direct Limited. The tenor of the loan is 3 – 6 months.
- KiaKia: KiaKia is a popular online lending platform that provides salary advance loans of up to N200,000. You can apply for kiakia loan online or through their app.
Salary advance loans can be of benefit to borrowers if used well. Do you need salary advance loans in Nigeria? If yes, why not contact a bank or lending firm in Nigeria. We can also refer you to a bank or lending firm in Nigeria.